Saturday, December 3, 2011

Very nice comment from a fellow ALES 204 student!

This is a very nice comment that Laura Gruber posted on my blog! Check it out! 

"First of all I have to say how much I love your blog! I think it's the best one I've seen. I absolutely love the picture at the top. I'm very impressed.  I also think it's great how your blog posts all relate exactly to what you want to do and your interests. It makes your blog very interesting to read. Your blog is one that anyone could read and not be bored because most other blogs are all about the class. I like that you update your blog frequently. I noticed you also have your own personal blog. It must make it easier to write because I'm not a writer and I know I have the hardest time knowing what to write. Great blog and good job actually making it fun to read."

Thanks Laura! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment